We also published and released Puppy Starts A Band.
We were honored to earn the Seal of Excellence from the Mom’s Choice Awards for My Grandma Is a Red Bird but Today She’s Feeling Blue.
• Were featured in the New Title Showcase at the Book Expo America held at New York’s Jacob Javits Center.
• Began a presence on ETSY and Amazon.
• Had our first Author Visit reading to 2nd graders at Montgomery Elementary School.
• Held our first vendor spot at the Superhero 5k Run raising money for Sparrow’s Nest.
• Launched a website.
• Purchased a brick in the walkway to the new Sparrow’s Nest kitchen with the inscription: “For Patricia Doxsey, our very own Red bird." In honor of my mother - the inspiration for My Grandma Is a Redbird but Today She’s Feeling Blue.
We were proud to be on display with the Mom's Choice Awards Booth in the 2016 BEA in Chicago.
I was pleased to be interviewed by the President of the Independant Book Publishing Association at the BEA in Chicago!